Friday, March 28, 2014

Brenda...

We never met, but we became friends through an author's group. We lived so close and we made plans to meet someday, but life kept getting in the way. It should never be so....


We exchanged numbers and would send each other long encouraging texts and emails. We talked about our lives and our friendship grew beyond writing.


When I heard the name of the woman who died in the crash, I couldn't believe it. I'm still in shock.  I will miss you and I'm so sorry we never met in person. I don't know if anyone will read this, but I have the need to put it out there: Brenda (Kay Rogal), you were an advocate for women helping women and you encouraged everyone you met, no matter how you met them. You were a sweet, good soul and a true friend. I can't believe you're gone and were taken away in such a way...


We always ended our texts: BIG HUG! Big hug to you, Brenda. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment